Welcome to the Ministry of Injustice (MOI). Our aim is simple, to be the premier source of legal articles, exposés and analysis from the UK and around the world. The Ministry of Injustice is not the Ministry of Justice.
‘People who break the law to affirm their belief in the injustice of a law or government action are sometimes vindicated by history.’Lord Hoffmann – R v Jones (Margaret)  1 AC 161 at :
- Prince Harry Loses Legal Fight for Security in the UK
A High Court judge ruled in favour of the U.K. government’s decision to downgrade his security following his decision to step back from his royal role. High Court judge The Honourable Sir Peter Richard Lane upheld the decision by the U.K. government to downgrade his security.
- UK’s law against assisted dying
Jonathan Dimbleby has described the criminalisation of assisted dying in the UK as “increasingly unbearable” after his younger brother, Nicholas, died this month with debilitating motor neurone disease (MND). “The law should be changed…”
- Pensioner with severe dementia convicted in fast-track Single Justice Procedure after move to care home
A pensioner with severe dementia was prosecuted by the DVLA using the Single Justice Procedure despite proof that he is incapacitated and now living in a care home. The Lady Chief Justice Lady Carr has agreed to investigate the way the Single Justice Procedure works.
- Protests descending into mob rule
Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has warned police chiefs of a “growing consensus that mob rule is replacing democratic rule”. He said: “We simply cannot allow this pattern of increasingly violent and intimidatory behaviour which is, as far as anyone can see, intended to shout down free debate and stop elected representatives doing their job.
- Police banned from Sydney Mardi Gras
Sydney’s Mardi Gras parade has a complex history of both LGBT activism and police brutality. The parade’s board said the decision to exclude police, who have taken part in the annual march for over two decades, was “not taken lightly……the relationship between police and the community is at complete rock bottom and there is no confidence and trust in them”
- To Catch a Copper
Jaw-dropping documentary series which, like the real Line of Duty, unearths shocking cases of corrupt officers in Avon and Somerset Police
‘The family court system in the United Kingdom, hidden behind the protective cloak of anonymity is the most pernicious and unaccountable legal entity in the west.’Family Court System – Laurence Fox
The Ministry of Injustice had over 80,000 visitors from 142 countries in January 2024. Thanks for visiting !
‘Family justice boards and the like everywhere now panicking as they finally realise what happens on the internet stays on the internet forever!’Twitter and the Sussex Family Justice Board
The MOI are happy to publish any legal articles or stories as long as they are lawful in the UK. Please contact us with your article, an idea for an article or legal story.
We recommend you should always seek formal legal advice if required, from a qualified and reputable lawyer (solicitor or barrister).
Read the reviews of Gavin Howe Barrister
“He is awful, underhanded and should not be practising law!”
‘Mr Watts created a website for the public to see undermining the local Judiciary/Professionals/CAFCASS and the Legal System’Junior Sussex Barrister
- Judicial Assistant at the UK Supreme CourtEvery year, the UK Supreme Court invites applications for up to 11 Judicial Assistants to support the work of the… Read more: Judicial Assistant at the UK Supreme Court
- Chief MagistrateThe title “Chief Magistrate” holds historical and contemporary significance in various legal and governmental systems across the world. The Senior… Read more: Chief Magistrate
- Injustice in the Single Justice Procedure ?HM Courts and Tribunal Service have published a Fact sheet entitled Single Justice Service on their website. The Fact Sheet… Read more: Injustice in the Single Justice Procedure ?
- What is Injustice ?Injustice is a pervasive and complex concept that transcends geographical, cultural, and temporal boundaries, manifesting in various forms that deeply… Read more: What is Injustice ?