Welcome to the Ministry of Injustice (MOI). Our aim is simple, to be the premier source of legal articles, exposés and analysis from the UK and around the world. The Ministry of Injustice is not the Ministry of Justice.
“People who break the law to affirm their belief in the injustice of a law or government action are sometimes vindicated by history.”Lord Hoffmann – R v Jones (Margaret)  1 AC 161 at :
- New MOI Metropolitan Police and West Midlands Police websites launched.
- Sussex PCSO sacked for inappropriate relationships
A police community support officer (PCSO) who formed inappropriate relationships with a man and a boy has been dismissed for gross misconduct. The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) said it referred the case to the Crown Prosecution Service in October 2021 but it did not bring charges.
- Investigation launched after family judge attacked in court
His Honour Judge Patrick Perusko, Designated Family Judge for Milton Keynes, was hit with what witnesses report to be a radiator.
- West Midlands Police Special Measures
HMIC has placed West Midlands Police in “Engage”, also known as special measures, after an inspection.
West Midlands Police joins four other forces also in special measures, including the country’s biggest, the Metropolitan Police.
- Lord Chancellor sets out a vision for the future of the civil and family courts and tribunals
Today, with the Lady Chief Justice, Master of the Rolls, President of the Family Division and Senior President of Tribunals, we set out a shared vision for the future – one that brings together the advances we’ve made over the years for the first time and charts a course for the future.
This will be a Civil and Family Justice and Tribunals system where people will have the option to choose dispute resolution which is online from start to finish – with a seamless transition from one part of the system to the next.
The Ministry of Injustice had over 65,000 visitors from 133 countries in November 2023. Thanks for visiting !
“Family justice boards” and the like everywhere now panicking as they finally realise what happens on the internet stays on the internet forever!Twitter
The MOI are happy to publish any legal articles or stories as long as they are lawful in the UK. Please contact us with your article, an idea for an article or legal story.
We recommend you should always seek formal legal advice if required, from a qualified and reputable lawyer (solicitor or barrister).
Read the reviews of Gavin Howe Barrister
“He is awful, underhanded and should not be practising law!”
“Mr Watts created a website for the public to see undermining the local Judiciary/Professionals/CAFCASS and the Legal System”Sussex Barrister
Ignorantia legis neminem excusat – ‘Ignorance of law excuses no one‘
Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.Article 10 of the Human Rights Act 1998
- Senior President of TribunalsThe Senior President of Tribunals is the independent and statutory leader of the tribunal judiciary. The office of the Senior… Read more: Senior President of Tribunals
- Solicitor GeneralThe Solicitor General is the second law officer of the Crown in the United Kingdom, after the Attorney General. The… Read more: Solicitor General
- R v Sussex Justices“It is not merely of some importance but is of fundamental importance that justice should not only be done, but… Read more: R v Sussex Justices
- What is Section 35 ABCP Act 2014 ?Section 35 of the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 grants police officers the power to direct a person… Read more: What is Section 35 ABCP Act 2014 ?